Looking for Highly Motivated Digital Marketing Manager
the leader has demonstrated success across a variety of consumer electronic categories with brands such as Pcmicrostore, ROOCASE, GearIT, ITECHONE, is searching for a Digital Marketing Manager.
We are looking for experienced Digital Marketing Manager to play a critical role in the customer acquisition and retention across the company's brands and platforms. You will take extreme ownership over the day-to-day function on all digital marketing initiatives across multiple key channels including our Shopify Stores, using marketing tool such as PPC, Paid Digital Ads, SEM/SEO, Social Media Advertising, Email/SMS Marketing, and Affiliate Program.
- Working with multiple teams across the company: Executive, R&D, Merchandising, Creative, Sales and Operations team to develop brand marketing plans to drive customer acquisition and engagement.
- Lead a data-driven marketing strategy, collect consumer data to get customer insight to drive segmentation, targeted messaging, and CRM.
- Plan and implement comprehensive paid search strategies to drive direct response and new user acquisition from Google Ads, Bing Paid Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, and other dental industry specific digital programs. Continually measure and adjust the strategy and budgets accordingly.
- Monitor and optimize all campaigns on a daily and weekly basis
- Conduct competitive research, analysis, and PPC/SEM related activities
- Review SEM data for keyword insights and trends
- Conduct keyword research, reviewing ad copy, and establishing bidding strategies to meet and exceed established KPIs.
- Creating and implementing campaign A/B test experiments to identify optimal campaign settings.
- Use Google Analytics to develop insights and action items intended to improve paid search performance and meet channel goals.
- Communicate with the Director of Marketing regularly to discuss goals and review performance.
- Develop strategic recommendations for organic opportunities, including technical SEO, onsite SEO, offsite SEO, local SEO, goals, campaign strategies, and tactics that support the website and blog through organic search.
- Identify synergies between SEO and other digital marketing tactics as well as lead research on new SEO techniques.
- Continue to make recommendations to leadership on digital marketing strategies to enhance SEO and SEM capabilities.
- Expand Planet DDS' organic footprint into previously untapped search space for both high volume core business terms and broad match, long-tail keywords.
- Update existing pages to better match shifting search intent and generate fresh content in search engine's perspective.
- Manage publication of search optimized content, identify new content opportunities, and measure page performance
We are looking for someone with:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in online marketing
- Proven track records of increasing online traffic
- Knowledge in PC and Consumer Electronic accessories
- Social Media Marketing with Facebook, Youtube, Google+, Pintrest
- Expert level skills in SEO, SEM, PPC, Content Creation, D2C/B2B marketing, Channel Marketing, Email Marketing and Affiliate marketing.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Team player with a can do attitude
- Proven knowledge of analytical and presentation development techniques
- Strong leadership, financial, and strategic skills
- Strong technology skills: Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Expert on Shopify, Amazon Seller central and Vendor central
- Hands on experience with online marketing tools such as AdWords, Facebook Ads, Analytics, CMS, Email Software, etc.
Ability to work autonomously, prioritize and meet deadlines within specified time constraints
What do we offer?
- Competitive base pay
- Perks after probation period:
- Bonus / Profit sharing
- Medical, Dental 100% paid
- Life insurance 100% paid
- 401K with company matching
- 25+ Paid Vacation, Sick and Holidays.
- $1000 annual "GoFitness" reimbursement program to cover gym membership, fitness and wellness
- $3000 annual GoGetter reimbursement program to cover tuition for the classes, and conference and educational program
is the best global operator of top microbrands that focus on customer obsession.
We build successful, profitable brands that sell top-ranked products and have 5 stars customer feedback across all ecommerce marketplace and ecommerce channels
We are the leader in consumer electronics product with brands such as Pcmicrostore, ROOCASE, GearIT, ITECHONE and many more to come
Since launching in 2000 we have scaled our brands from the US to Canada, Mexico, European Union, UAE, Singapore, Australia and Japan - and we're just getting started
Why People Choose To Work With Us
Let's start with the cool workspace-after all, that's our business. But that's just one of the ways we help people like you do their best work.
Imagine working in a place where continuous improvement and innovation is celebrated and rewarded; where fast-paced, high-impact teams come together to positively drive results for some of the most iconic brands
We encourage curiosity and critical thinking; we embrace well-being in its broadest sense, and we provide mentoring and inspiration at every step of your career journey