Emergency Medicine opening in , Alaska.
A health center near the Greater Anchorage Area is looking to add an Emergency Medicine MD to their team. Anchorage is Alaska s cultural center, with concerts, museums, and theater performances, as well as the famous Iditarod Sled Dog Race. Anchorage s mountains provide fantastic opportunities for hiking, skiing, and snowboarding, and the city is known for its wealth of flowers that bloom in the summer.
- Certification: MD/DO
- Title: Emergency Medicine
- Board Status: Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Residency/Training: Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
- Setting: Inpatient Setting
Compensation & Logistics
- Position Type: Locum Tenens 1099
- Availability: Full-Time
- Scheduling: 10-14 shifts per month (Can be consecutive or split as two 5 or two 7 day sets)
- 12 hour shifts from 8 to 8 and take back up call for 12 hours before or after the shift
KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit !