Emergency Medicine opening in , Maine.
An inpatient health center near Washington County, Maine is looking to add an Emergency Medicine to their team. This facility is located in a picturesque community on the river, with lakes and mountains nearby, as well as Moosehorn National Wildlife Refuge, a beautiful area for wildlife viewing and hiking. The area is also 90 minutes from Bangor, which has an airport and is famously the home of Stephen King.
- Certification: MD/DO
- Title: Emergency Medicine
- Board Status: Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Residency/Training: Emergency Medicine or Family Medicine
- Setting: Inpatient Setting
- Experience: EMR: Medhost Electric T Sheets
Compensation & Logistics
- Position Type: Locum Tenens 1099
- Availability: Full-Time or Part-Time
- Scheduling: April 2022 Ongoing
KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit !