Apply for this job now
EMT Tuition Assistance Program
- Savannah, Georgia
- USD10.00 Per Hour
- Job Type
- 19 May 2023
Apply for this job now
Chatham Emergency Services now has 25 openings for the EMT Tuition Assistance Program. This will provide the student an opportunity for a entry-level position in emergency and non-emergency medical care field if they are successful passing the National Registry Test. The students enrolled in the tuition assistance program will have an opportunity to fill a paid, full-time position within the EMS division including all applicable benefits. The EMS Tuition Program requires a one year employment agreement with Chatham Emergency Services. If you are interested in the private pay EMT program please contact Human Resources:
Qualifications for the EMT Tuition Assistance Program :
Minimum of 18 years old
High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
Valid Driver's License
Ability to successfully pass NCIC/MVR Background Check
1 Year Employment Agreement
Background checks are completed on all applicants for the EMT Tuition Assistance Program with Chatham Emergency Services.
The applicants must not have the following:
Motor Vehicle Reports:
- DUI / DWI charge with deposition of nolo contender, conviction or plea within the past 3 years.
- Driver license suspensions within the past 3 years (except for Insurance Cancellation)
- Multiple Speeding Tickets within the past 2 years
- Multiple accidents within the past 2 years
- Reckless Driving within the past 2 years
- Vehicular homicide or hit and run charge/arrest
- Fleeing or attempting to elude the police charge/arrest
- Pending Criminal cases
- Convictions, nolo contendere or pleas involving sexual offense or Domestic Violence Act offenses
- Felony convictions and nolo contendere or pleas involving felony arrests (within last 10 years)
- Multiple misdemeanors within the past 3 years
- Serious misdemeanor convictions, nolo contendere, or pleas within the past 3 years
- Criminal Convictions Records within the State of Georgia or nationwide during the past 10 years will be reviewed.
For all non-English speaking candidates, we can assist you per written request. If you need additional resources services send a request to the Human Resources via email () no later than 7 business days prior to the testing date. During this time we will provide a written English comprehension examination that test your ability to read and understand English. Upon successful completion of this exam, we will provide you the written examination and/or resources per written request.
Chatham is an EEO & Drug-Free Workplace Employer
Thank you for your interest in joining our team.
- Job Reference: 1010169962-2
- Date Posted: 19 May 2023
- Recruiter: Chatham Emergency Services
- Location: Savannah, Georgia
- Salary: USD10.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Permanent