Seeking BE/BC Endocrinologist to join talented team.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Multi-disciplinary team of endocrinologists, advanced practitioners, and Certified Diabetes Educators
- Dedicated to improving the quality of life for individuals with diabetes
- Providing diagnosis, treatment, and long-term care for diabetes, endocrine, and metabolic disorders
- Offering the latest diabetes care technology, including insulin pump/sensor download and professional continuous glucose monitoring (CGM)
- Specialized services include complication screening, prevention, and treatment, medication management, foot care, smoking cessation, onsite HbA1c testing, weight management and nutritional counseling, diabetes support groups, and individual and group diabetes education classes.
- Competitive salary with incentives
- Starting Bonus
- Excellent benefits; including health/vision/dental insurances
- CME time & expense allowance
- Paid time away from the practice
- Two part retirement savings program with employer matching program
- Paid malpractice, including post-employment tail coverage
- Loan forgiveness
Discover an excellent work/life balance in NY s Capital District- a medium sized area offering all the amenities of a larger urban area in a beautiful, scenic, and affordable setting. A stable economic setting; we have a strong and expanding presence in healthcare of every type, in higher education, and enjoy a unique position as the capital of the Empire State. The Capital District includes the cities of Albany, Schenectady, and Troy- and the surrounding area includes Clifton Park and Saratoga Springs. The region has excellent year-round outdoor recreation available, including excellent golf, water-sports of all kinds, camping, hiking, and great skiing. It offers a wealth of cultural offerings and activities, including several renowned museums (the Albany Institute of History and Art, The NY State Museum), theaters (Proctor s, The Palace) fine dining, and a year-round events calendar full with music and sporting events (The Times Union Center & Saratoga Performing Arts Center.) Excellent public and private schools are available, as are affordable homes and reasonable taxes. Higher education opportunities abound in our region with nearly 30 colleges and universities in the region and we are part of NY s Tech Valley.
- To the North: the largest state park in the nation: The Adirondacks: world renowned for hiking, skiing, camping, boating, and countless scenic vistas
- To the East: Vermont and the beautiful Berkshire Mountains in western Massachusetts
- To the South: the historic and amazing Catskill Mountains and Hudson Valley, home to excellent skiing, camping, great fly-fishing, and hiking locations
- To the West, the beautiful Mohawk Valley & Central Leatherstocking Regions, home to the Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown
- Albany is centrally located: New York City: 2.5 hrs. Boston: 3 hrs. Montreal: 3.5 hrs.
- Albany is easily accessed via the NYS Thruway, Albany International Airport, and Amtrak
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job and email address to .
Search all of our provider opportunities here: