Northside Community Health Center
- Full Time
- Hours: M-F 8-5, possible 4 day work week
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 16-18
- Compensation: Up to $240k depending on experience
- Benefits: Medical Insurance plan is offered to all employees. An affordablefamily plan is also available.o Telehealth - Nurseline or MDLIVE• HMO or PPO Dental Insurance• Basic Life Insurance up to 1 time the provider's salary - Employerpaid• Voluntary Life Insurance up to 5 times the provider's salary• Short Term Disability• Long Term Disability• 403b Retirement Plano Match up to 2%• Allstate Accident Plan - for all family members• LegalShield/IDShield Benefits• Discount Program (Perks)• Healthy Rewards Program• Money Coaching Consultation w/ a certified financial expert• 3 weeks of paid vacation - Not frontloaded• Organizational holidays in addition to paid vacation • Pet insurance• Provider Incentive Plan: Effective January 1, 2024.
- Additional Info: Under the direction of the Chief Medical Officer, deliver primary care commensurate with training to patients of North Texas Area CHC, Inc. Delivers care appropriate for an out-patient, primary care community health center with multicultural, multilingual patient population.Qualifications:Valid License in TXValid DEA license