Location: Richmond, VA / Hybrid in office
At LL Flooring, we make getting new floors as easy as 1, 2, 3, Floor! With a national presence of over 420 locations, we are a leading hard-surface flooring retailer. Our expert guidance, a wide range of styles, and the best prices, guaranteed, mean we've got Every Step Covered. We provide quality flooring solutions and exceptional customer experiences. We are currently seeking an Endpoint Administrator who can ensure the security, stability, and efficiency of our endpoint systems.
In this role, you will:
- Manage and maintain endpoint devices (desktops, laptops, mobile devices, etc.) to ensure optimal performance, security, and functionality.
- Accountable for maintaining, updating, and supporting all endpoint imaging.
- Collaborate with teams across corporate and retail locations to evaluate, identify, address, and resolve connectivity concerns.
- Maintain communication with outside vendors as well as the LL Flooring service desk to obtain status updates and guarantee the timely completion of tasks.
- Mentor and collaborate with team members and cross-functional organizations.
- Oversee the setup, arrangement, and resolution of issues related to hardware installation for new stores, including configuration and staging of all POS, VOIP Phones, PCs, Printers, and Credit Card Readers.
- Supporting and maintaining Azure AD and on-premises joined workstations and devices.
- Formulating and executing project plans of new hardware and working with partners on changes within all locations.
The successful candidate should possess the following qualifications and skills:
- High School diploma or GED required; Bachelor's degree in Information Technology preferred.
- Comptia A+ and/or Microsoft Certifications are a plus.
- Proficiency in network diagnostic testers, CAT 5E wiring standards, and wireless network concepts.
- Experience with SIP Voice Service platforms, Wireshark, Microsoft AD, Office suite, and Visio.
- Ability to manage tasks, adapt to changing priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
- Familiarity with telephony (VoIP), Point of Sale, mobile devices, routers, switches, and wireless devices.
- Strong troubleshooting and administration skills in MS Windows (XP, 7), PC hardware, and software.
- Working knowledge of data communication, telecommunication concepts, designs, and cabling standards, including SAP familiarity.
Specialized Equipment Knowledge:
- Barco Clickshare, Microsoft Office 365 and Teams Rooms, TVs and Media devices, Printers and Print servers, Ingenico Card Readers, Check Readers, Windows 10, Mac OS, iPhone, iPad OS
- All Flooring, We are a company built on a foundation of core values that guide our business decisions and drive our success. We are customer-obsessed, seize every opportunity to innovate and improve, and remain resilient in the face of challenges. Above all, we believe that diversity is our strength, and we embrace our employees' unique perspectives and experiences to create a vibrant and inclusive workplace. We arrive with integrity and own our outcomes, taking responsibility for our actions and holding ourselves accountable to the highest standards.