10 miles to Manchester-by-the-Sea & Lynn
15 miles to downtown Boston and a short drive to the lakes, mountains, and shores of New England
20 miles to Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) & Lawrence
25 miles to downtown Boston
45 miles to Worcester
Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery
Join an existing practice of 6 ENT subspecialists and 1 comprehensive ENT.
- Subspecialty interest in advanced sleep apnea surgery and training is preferred and will be fostered.
- The position will be for a 50 % sleep surgery and 50 % comprehensive Otolaryngology practice.
- Must be a self-starter, collaborative and patient-centered with outstanding clinical and surgical skills.
- Active participation in residency training, clinical research and engagement in local and national committee membership is expected.
- Option for academic appointment
The Department comprises sections of Audiology and Speech and Language Pathology and has a long-standing academic and teaching, affiliation with Boston University, with 3 residents on rotation throughout the year and anticipated increase to 4 residents on rotation in 2023.
Competitive base salary
Comprehensive benefits health, dental, vision
403B / 457B
Student education repayment