The Entry Level Management - Branding / Sales serves as the face of our clients to new customers and an advocate for our current customers. This is an entry-level marketing position with exposure to multifaceted areas of our firm in which full training is provided. We have a strong track record of sales team advancement within the company and offer a great career path for people who are truly passionate about marketing, team management, leadership development, and sales.
The role of the Entry Level Management - Branding / Sales is to evolve new client relationships and to be a hungry and driven advocate for our client's product offerings and potentials in their industries. The trainees primary responsibility will be to identify new prospective customers, qualify leads, close sales, and subsequently grow and maintain those relationships.
- Execute sales and marketing strategies face-to-face with customers in-store
- The ability to close sales while maintaining a professional business relationship with consumers and potential leads.
- Develop and implement marketing programs and sales strategies to grow existing businesses and create new business and awareness of our clients throughout the region.
- Identify target prospects for our clients' products and conduct outreach to decision-makers at these locations.
- Review product knowledge on a daily basis to stay current and provide sales training to newcomers once eligible.
- Identify and understand competitors in the market to ensure an easy comparison for potential consumers.
We are exclusively interested in promoting from within - the CEO of the company started from this exact position. We want to see our employees grow, which is why we look for leadership-minded employees from the get-go.
This is a valuable opportunity for those who have experience in sports, hospitality, team leadership, management, sales, entrepreneurship, and anybody with a competitive mindset.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or any other protected status. We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace where all individuals are valued and respected.