Our client, a successful Insurance company, has an immediate opening for a Meeting Planning Assistant to provide administrative support services for meeting planning. This involves proofreading, filing, creating, and editing reports, managing meeting registrations and other duties as assigned.
- Provide administrative support services for the Meeting Planning function.
- Maintain appropriate information in various company systems for the division (e.g., RMS, Cvent, and SharePoint)
- Prepare expense reports, manage travel arrangements, final hotel bill reconciliations.
- Research venues and meeting locations
- Maintain customer service during interactions with internal employees and external clients.
- Manage/oversee meeting and conference registrations, including invitation creation, tracking attendance, and preparing ad hoc reports as requested in Cvent.
- Travel to the annual AEGIS Policyholders' Conference and provide assistance onsite throughout the conference.
- Assist with uploading contracts into the CLM contract management system.
- Maintain files, reports, and correspondence; ensure that appropriate documentation is kept current and easily accessible for the Division.
- locations: repare meeting materials and assure delivery/shipping to appropriate locations; order supplies as needed for meeting locations.
- Minimum 1 year of work experience in an administrative role, experience working with all levels of an organization, up to and including senior leaders desired.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience with Cvent (event registration system) or willingness to gain appropriate Cvent certification.
- Experience with a vendor management system such as RMS a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office: specifically, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- Ability to display composure and professionalism in interactions with senior leaders, Members, and vendors.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments concurrently and meet deadlines with an appropriate sense of urgency.
- Flexible hours are required during peak periods (i.e. annual Company conference preparation) but core work will be completed during business hours
- Ability to travel, including weekends - 5%