Seeking a BC Family Medicine Physician Leader to become part of our outstanding healthcare system.
Medical Center is committed to providing all providers with state-of-the-art practice settings along with full support staff.
The Chair Position has institutional responsibilities such as credentialing, quality oversight, support of the Family Medicine Residency and in that role the position reports to the Chief Medical Officer, SVP of Medical Staff Affairs. The position also functions as operational leader of the Family Medicine Providers and practices partnering with the Director of Primary Care and reporting to the president of the Medical Center.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
• Supervision-Oversees all aspects of the Medical and APP staff within the service line
• Operations -Drives Medical and APP staff performance and ensures good communication
• Quality/Safety -Assists with the planning and implementation of the performance improvement program
• Efficiency -Promotes cost efficiencies, standardization of workflow and support staff development
• Service-Promotes intra and inter developmental relationships developing a patient centric culture optimizing patient satisfaction
• Marketing- Assists in the development of marketing and public relations programs
Compensation & Benefits:
• Highly Competitive Salary Guarantee with Incentives
• Loan Repayment
• Generous PTO allowance
• Relocation Stipend
• Full Malpractice Insurance
• Health, Vision, Dental Benefits
• 401(k) and/or 403(b)
The Southern Finger Lakes and Pennsylvania Grand Canyon area, known locally as the Twin Tiers, offer a truly exceptional lifestyle. Nestled in low rolling hills carved by prehistoric glaciers, the Twin Tiers covers 9,000 square miles of lakes, hills, villages and vineyards and includes over 650 miles of lakefront property. Midway between New York City and Niagara Falls, the Twin Tiers is known for picturesque lakes, lush forests, scenic bluffs, and valleys dotted with wineries, orchards, dairy farms, resorts and country inns. Our local communities are rich in history and offer abundant, varied and competitively priced housing in and around the cities and suburbs of Elmira and Corning. Low crime rate, low traffic volumes, short commuting distances, and an easygoing, rural character enable a comfortable lifestyle that urban areas can't match.
The Twin Tiers boasts many educational opportunities for families. Choose from public, private, faith-based and Montessori schools, located in Schuyler, Chemung, Steuben, Tompkins and Tioga Counties in New York and Bradford and Tioga Counties in nearby Pennsylvania. An array of arts and music, athletics and other educational programs are available through local learning and community organizations. Colleges and universities within convenient distance include Cornell University, Ithaca College, Mansfield University, Hobart and William Smith Colleges, Elmira College and more institutions of higher learning.
Outdoor enthusiasts can visit lakes, rivers, and canals to fish, swim, canoe, wind surf, snorkel, water ski, sail, kayak or go white-water rafting. On land they can hike, bike, golf, rock climb, bird watch, hunt, downhill or cross country ski, snowboard, or snowmobile.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job to for more general inquiry.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: