Seeking founding core faculty member to build our new family medicine residency program.
The program will be introduced in conjunction with a new teaching clinic, located just outside of Knoxville, TN to attract the next generation of primary care providers to East Tennessee.
The 8-8-8 program is looking for visionary leaders to:
- Build faculty practice and honing curriculum and individual faculty skills
- Care for patients
- Precept and teach family medicine
- Coach and mentor residents
- Explore fundamental clinical and quality issues
We have a myriad of clinical settings for our residents to further develop their skill. Telehealth will be a foundational activity within our clinic and all areas of teaching will be open to faculty with diverse interests. Our Chief Medical Officer will lead QI research and teaching on health systems.
You will enjoy a work-life balance in this beautiful city and have a chance to help build up the new program. The initial class will enter on July 1, 2024, allowing time to coalesce as a faculty team.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Highly competitive salary with excellent sign-on, and relocation eligible
- Robust benefits options including 401k, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Exceptional paid time off and sick time
- Generous comprehensive CME allowance (CME time and CME professional allowance) reflects an institutional commitment to lifelong learning and clinical excellence
- Employer-paid malpractice coverage
- Expert clinical operations in a provider-centric and supportive system
Located just outside of Knoxville, the city offers the charm and warmth of a small town with the conveniences and amenities not usually found in a city its size. Home to the world s fastest super computer, and home to Oak Ridge National Laboratory, whose research and technology initiatives in scientific discovery, clean energy, and security have ushered in an exciting period of growth for our area.
- School district has been ranked in TN for 2019
- No state income tax
Choosing where to live and practice is one of the most important decisions a physician ever makes. The quality of life in East Tennessee, the beauty of the area, the financial advantages of practicing here, access to all the resources needed to provide outstanding patient care, and the strengths of the Health system may help make that decision easy.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job & email address to .
Search all of our provider opportunities here: