Accepting CVs for a Family Medicine to join a large multi-specialty group setting where its primary care providers and specialists are committed to providing excellent, personalized care for patients throughout Merced, CA, and the neighboring Valley communities.
- Practice with autonomy and with the support of an employed model
- Supportive leadership and appreciative patients
- World-class clinic and admin support
- Two hours from the wonders of Yosemite National Park, beaches, and three hours to San Francisco
- Comp range: $246,755 - $296,789 + desirable benefits, retirement, and bonus potential.
- The position is open to H-1B visa sponsorship.
About Merced, California
Merced is a growing city of 82,000 with a new 190-bed hospital and a University of CA campus, both of which have attracted a large number of physicians to our community. The UC is also planning for the development of a medical school. Merced is located in an ideal setting that offers the best of both worlds: close proximity to all the amenities of large metropolitan areas and the low-cost, low-stress environment of a family-oriented Central CA community. A short two hours drive will get you to San Francisco; the quaint coastal towns of Monterey and Carmel; and Sacramento, the state capital. We are a short drive to Yosemite with all its grandeur and recreational options. Tahoe is a four-hour drive for great summer and winter recreation. The city boasts its own orchestra and theater company and is host to a variety of festivals throughout the year. In addition, our growing community offers 18-hole golf courses and more than 12 miles of class-one, grade-separated bike paths.