Kitty Hawk is a beach town in North Carolina. The town consists of a thriving village that has been around for generations, a newer beach community of residential cottages, and a maritime forest called Kitty Hawk Woods, featuring a wide variety of plant and animal life.
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
Contact Tina Oko .
- Competitive compensation package includes production bonus
- 100% outpatient role with no call
- Work 36 clinical hours a week
- Fully equipped facility
- 70/30 mix of pediatric to adult patients
- Join 5 other physicians
- Board-certified FM or med-ped with experience
- North Carolina license or license in progress preferred, not required
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail