Family Medicine Physician - $400K
Our client is looking for a Family Medicine Physician to join their team. You will conduct exams, order tests, and prescribe medicines or implement treatments. Our client focuses on a higher quality of care rather than a higher quantity of patients, which allows them to see patients on a regular basis and provide comprehensive care. Applicants must have a license to practice medicine and board certification (or eligibility) in internal medicine, family medicine, or obstetrics and gynecology. Experience in family practice is beneficial and open to regenerative medicine and epidurals.
Responsibilities for Family Medicine Physician
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical history, reports, and examination results.
- Analyze records, reports, test results, or examination information to diagnose medical condition of patients.
- Make diagnoses when different illnesses occur together or in situations where the diagnosis may be obscure.
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
- Prescribe or administer medication, therapy, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
- Monitor patients' conditions and progress and re-evaluate treatments as necessary.
Compensation and Benefits for Family Medicine Physician
- Compensation $350,000 - $400,000
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision
Schedule for Family Medicine Physician
- 40 hours week; 9am to 5pm
Requirements for Family Medicine Physician
- Board certified or board eligible
- Current medical license or willing to obtain
For more Healthcare opportunities, go to: