Momentum Healthcare Staffing is seeking a full time Family Medicine Physician in Susanville, CA.
We will accept Permanent applicants.
Please see the details below to apply! Requirements:
Specialty: Family Medicine
License: California Facility Details:
The physician will establish a patient panel of services, inclusive of patient care within assigned Northeastern Rural Health Clinics facilities. Performs hospital call duties on a hospital call rotation determined by the Medical Director. Works independently without day-to-day supervision in the performance of work in all phases of family practice, office, hospital, and local nursing home. Physician co-manages, observes, supports, and advises, consults on patients cared for by physician assistant and family nurse practitioners. Attention to building trust in the community and the population we serve is paramount. Focus on patient care practices tailoring to the Federally Qualified Health Clinic (FQHC). What We Offer
- Quality of Life - Monday through Friday schedule that emphasizes work-life balance.
- Benefits - Comprehensive benefits package including 10 paid days off and PTO.
- Education - CME allowance & paid CME time off, ongoing online and in-person training.
- Family If you re on our team, you re not an employee you re family.
- Autonomy You will be completing responsibilities with minimal direct supervision with the expectation that you will achieve goals and objectives of the organization under varying circumstances.
- Foundational Impact By joining our team, you will be a part of a rapidly growing, forward-thinking organization. You get to play a critical role in directly supporting the organization s mission, vision, and values. Your continuous efforts and opportunities to improve efficiency, take initiative, and collaborate with fellow leaders could be the determining factor leading to high strides in the organization s growth.
- Monday-Friday, 8am to 5pm- no nights or weekend responsibilities
- Only 32 hours of patient contact and up to 8 hours of admin time
- 4-10 Hour shifts available.
- Outpatient only, manageable patient volume, and experienced support staff.
- New grads and practicing physicians are welcome.
- Practices within the scope of the California Board of Medicine practices and under the oversight of the Medical Director, and within organizational guidelines.
- Provides complete, comprehensive, person-centered outpatient care for patients including health examinations and treatment of medical conditions, to include follow-up and any problems detected.
- Manages acute and chronic illness, develops a plan of care, coordinates care and determines the need for case conference.
- Provides clinical supervision of Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.
- Makes appropriate referrals to both internal disciplines of the clinic and/or external agencies for additional services required.
- Collaborates across departments to provide continuity of care for the population receiving services from the center.
- Provides clinical consultation to other physicians and advanced practice clinicians as clinically indicated.
- Provides timely documentation in the Electronic Health Record (EHR), accurately detailing the patient care plan.
- Provides clear written and verbal communications to patient and staff, maintaining a culture of dignity and respect.
- Participates in various administrative/clinical staff meetings to include, but not be limited to, Continuous Quality Improvement Committee, clinic meeting, general staff meetings, case conference/management, and/or administrative meetings as requested.
- Communicates with care team members involved with each patient s plan of care.
- Participates in a quality program as directed by clinical leadership.
- Complies with Federal, State and organizational productivity standards that remain consistent with agency goals.
- Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy degree
- Current active California Medical License
- DEA number
- Adequate malpractice coverage
- Board Eligible or Certification required, If Board Eligible, certification required within 2 years
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Salary Range: $200,000 - $255,000 DOE.
If anyone is interested in the CMO role, we would add $48,000 to the annual salary
Full Time Benefited Position, Student Loan Forgiveness Eligible, Relocation Reimbursement.
Part Time Position available
If interested, please respond with the following:
2. Availability for a phone interview with Momentum to discuss salary, availability and next steps!
Text or email me today!