Because of its strategic location at the confluence of the Allegheny River and French Creek, the City of Franklin was home to four frontier forts during the Colonial Era. The City's subsequent history during the early Oil Boom endures in its well-preserved downtown and Victorian neighborhoods. It has festivals, bike trail network, outdoor beauty, local dining, lodging, shopping, and an abundance of community spirit.
CompHealth has access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, we will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
Contact Shari Berman .
- Need is now
- Monday through Friday work schedule from 8 am - 4 pm
- See 20 - 25 patients per day
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- For more information, please contact or call
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail