Seeking BE/BC Primary Care (IM, FM or Geriatrics) Physician to join talented team just south of Asheville, NC. This is a primary care provider team that provides personalized care, longer appts and a full care team. Team maintains high standards and top patient satisfaction by providing high-quality primary care tailored to meet the needs of our patients through our robust care model and comprehensive care team.
- Value-based care model
- Smaller patient panels to allow time with patients and proactive investment in their health
- Average of 15 patients per day
- More time with patients: 40- and 20-minute visit types
- Robust administrative and clinical support with a comprehensive care team that includes MA s, Scribe s, Community Health Workers and RN Care Managers
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation, including bonus incentive
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance benefits
- 20 days PTO plus 8 paid holidays
- 401k with up to 4% match
- CME: 5 days and up to $5,000 CME reimbursement
- Sign-on bonus and loan forgiveness potential
- Relocation assistance available based on need
- Paid Malpractice Insurance and licensure renewal
- Value-based Care and other innovative clinical models, specifically those that serve high acuity members
- Medicare population, including in-home care as well as documentation and compliance requirements
- Caring for at-risk panel of patients
- Using data and insights to drive action in a clinical setting
- Leading, teaching, and training others, in formal and informal ways
Come live in the land of the waterfalls! Here you ll find 250 spectacular waterfalls, 100,000 acres of public lands (including Pisgah, DuPont, Gorges and Headwaters), a dynamic live music, restaurant and craft brewery scene and this beautiful city, which Budget Travel calls one of the coolest small towns in America.
Outdoor enthusiasts can indulge in a wide range of activities such as hiking, mountain biking, fishing, and kayaking. The city's downtown area exudes a quaint and welcoming atmosphere, with charming shops, art galleries, and farm-to-table dining experiences. Brevard College contributes to the town's cultural and educational offerings. The area's proximity to Asheville, just 35 minutes away, and the Blue Ridge Parkway further enhances the opportunities for exploration and entertainment.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job and email address to .
Search all of our provider opportunities here: