A thriving healthcare system is seeking a Family Medicine Physician to work in the New York City area!
Multiple openings within 45 minutes of New York City - towns in NJ, CT and NY Take the best position in the US right for a Family Medicine Physician! Contact About the Group:
Benefits - Family Medicine Physician
- physician-led, patient-centric network, committed to simplifying the complexities of health care.
- One of the nation's premier independent multispecialty medical groups, and City MD, the leading urgent care provider in the New York metropolitan area
- This health system goes all out to make a flexible and family-friendly work-life balance
- Over 200 locations and 2500 providers cover primary, multispecialty, and urgent care
- Dedicated to hiring the right talent, in the right place, at the right time, and planning for their growth and ongoing success.
- in practice for over 101 years
- excellent physician network
- Athena EMR
- locations in NY,CT,NJ,PA,OR
About this role - Family Medicine Physician
- A friendly and fast-paced environment working with passionate people
- Outstanding growth opportunities
- Time Off
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability, HSA, and Life Insurance
- 401K plan with company matching contribution
- Cash Bonus Programs
- Recognition and rewards programs to recognize successful teams
- Other Perks & Discounts
- Commuter and parking discount program to help you save (using pretax dollars)
- Live near amazing beaches, parks, and schools
- Generous CME funding
Background Desired - Family Medicine Physician
- Full Time
- Energized by caring for multigenerational families
- A team player who is excited to work cooperatively with a wide range of stakeholders and disciplines to champions world class patient satisfaction and support
About The Area:
- Board certified
- Physician License
Norwalk is a town in Connecticut with a population of 90,821. Norwalk is in Fairfield County and is one of the best places to live in Connecticut. Living in Norwalk offers residents an urban suburban mix feel and most residents own their homes. In Norwalk there are a lot of restaurants, coffee shops, and parks. Many young professionals live in Norwalk and residents tend to be liberal. The public schools in Norwalk are above average.
For this New York, New York United States-based position, the expected base salary is $226000-$295000.