Leading Healthcare Group seeks a Family Medicine Physician for the outpatient setting in Greensboro, NC!
Come take the best position in the US right now for a Primary Care Physician This group takes pride in all the work they do and makes a huge impact in Greensboro!
Contact: Raymond Stiles )
About the Group:
Physician-owned, physician-led multi-specialty medical group of 60+ MDs serving the Greater Greensboro area. Residency-trained, board-certified Family Medicine and Internal Medicine physicians care for their own patients in the office while hospital rounding is covered by the Hospitalists. Primary care emphasizes clinical excellence, evidenced-based diagnosis and treatment, teamwork, continuity of care, good communications, professionalism, outstanding service and maintaining a highly collegial atmosphere.
This group has six well-established primary care offices in Greensboro and one neighboring community. Consultation from board-certified physicians in gastroenterology, endocrinology, sports medicine, sleep, ob-gyn and pediatrics is readily available within our other specialties. The COVID and flu vaccines are mandated as a condition of employment, absent qualified exemption.
About the Family Medicine Physician Role :
- Full-time position, Monday-Friday position
- Provide outpatient primary medical care to patients in the outpatient setting
- Call is 1 in 6
Background Profile: Family Medicine Physician
- Family Medicine Residency
- License in North Carolina or pending
- Board Certified or Eligible
- Competitive Salary, based on experience
- Comprehensive benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement
- Great PTO
- Partnership Track!
About the Area:
- Greensboro is a city of 300,000 people, with a regional population of approximately 1.6 million. Greensboro is located in the central "Piedmont" area of North Carolina, within easy driving distance of both the mountains and the beach via Interstate 40 and several other major highways. There is a four-season climate (winter is very short and moderate!) The Piedmont Triad International airport in Greensboro has 6 different airlines and 65+ flights daily, direct to major cities in the East, South and Midwest. Arts, education and recreation opportunities are plentiful in Greensboro, including 4 colleges and universities, the prestigious Eastern Music Festival, a regional shopping and convention center, a great park system with lakes, bike trails and gardens, a variety of public and private schools, diverse faith organizations, and numerous clubs and groups to engage nearly every possible interest.
Contact: Raymond Stiles )