Come practice in central Massachusetts in the heart of New England. The richness of this region is found in its exceptional restaurants, cultural institutions and performing arts centers, as well as family focused attractions and activities. It is an hour drive to Boston MA, Hartford CT, and the ski slopes of Vermont.
CompHealth has positions that offer a variety of compensation packages and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs. CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Contact Eileen Schreck .
- $50k per year for student loan repayment
- Urgent care experience and primary care experience required
- Monday through Friday work schedule
- No call or rounds needed
- Must be board certified
- FQHC experience preferred
- Bilingual is a plus
- Less than 1 hour from Boston
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail