This opportunity is in the Mississippi River Valley just north of La Crosse, the community of Onalaska offers the atmosphere of a small city with convenient access to the activities available in La Crosse. The area offers unlimited, four-season recreational, cultural and educational opportunities.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Contact Tina Oko .
- Join a collaborative, physician-lead team that's dedicated to women's health
- Monday through Friday work schedule; 1:6 call
- No inpatient responsibilities
- Minimal at-home call with no overnight coverage responsibilities
- Employed position with competitive compensation and benefits package
- Loan repayment assistance, sign-on bonus, and relocation assistance
- Formal fellowship training or interest in women's health
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail