Come practice in Newton, located in Catawba County, positioned in the triangle formed by Asheville to the northwest, Winston-Salem to the northeast, and Charlotte to the southeast, all within an hour-and-a-half drive. The gently rolling terrain blends into the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, offering residents and visitors an abundance of scenic attractions, a wealth of recreational options, and a temperate climate with four seasons that are as distinct as they are mild.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
Contact Linda Jacovino .
- Outpatient only
- See 25 patients per day on average at this MSG
- State-of-the-art facility with everything on site
- Option for a 3-day work week (12-hour days)
- $6,500 CME stipend
- Nights and weekends off
- 75% of physicians go on production before 2 years
- Sign-on bonus and RVU bonus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail