Apply for this job now

Family Practice residency academic position (FSU) in SW coastal Florida!

Location
Florida
Job Type
Permanent
Posted
7 Sep 2023
FP residency educator(academic) needed at this growing Family Practice residency program on the SW Coast of Florida. Must have a strong desire for academic medicine. Compensation in excess of $200,000 depending upon experience plus you will receive comprehensive benefits which include sign on bonus and relocation. This position will offer a mix of 60% clinical and the remaining 40% of your time being protected / academics. Experience is preferred but not required.
If you have CAQ in Geriatrics or Sports Medicine that would be a welcome addition. This program is a regional branch with a major University in Florida. Located in their SW coastal Florida. A tremendous opportunity to grow this program and take pride in what you have helped to build. Florida has no state income tax, affordable cost of living and not to mention, no snow in the winter months which are soon approaching.

Ray Thomas
NHR
Director of Recruitment
1- ext 204
Fax 1-

PS - Please look at our latest jobs on the website!
Apply for this job now

Details

  • Job Reference: 1108276323-2
  • Date Posted: 7 September 2023
  • Recruiter: NHR
  • Location: Florida
  • Salary: On Application
  • Sector: Healthcare & Medical
  • Job Type: Permanent