Apply for this job now

Family Practice residency academic position (FSU) in SW coastal Florida

Job Type
7 Sep 2023
FP residency educator needed at this growing Family Practice residency program on the SW Coast of Florida. Must have a strong desire for academic medicine. This position will offer a mix of 60% clinical and the remaining 40% of your time being protected/academics. If you have additional training and or interest in Geriatrics or obstetrics that would be a welcome addition to the Family Practice training. This program is affiliated with the Florida State University. The opportunity exists to become a member of the teaching faculty with the university. Located in there SW coastal Florida branch. A tremendous opportunity to grow this program and take pride in what you have helped to build. Florida has no state income tax, affordable cost of living and not to mention no snow in the winter months which are soon approaching. Please submit your CV to

Ray Thomas
Director of Recruitment
1- ext. 204
Fax 1-

PS - Please look at our latest jobs on the website!

Apply for this job now


  • Job Reference: 1108276153-2
  • Date Posted: 7 September 2023
  • Recruiter: NHR
  • Location: Florida
  • Salary: On Application
  • Sector: Healthcare & Medical
  • Job Type: Permanent