What We Need
We are looking for a Beauty Sales & Education Freelancer to support Tatcha's NA Sales & Education team supporting Sephora Stores in the Prudential Center, Boston, MA
- Weekly Hours: 6 - 12 hours + work on some weekends, evenings, events & holidays
- Territory: Prudential Center, Boston
- Hourly rate: $25.00 to 30.00 per hour
This position offers an exciting and flexible opportunity to drive education and sales activities within a small territory for a luxury skincare brand within Sephora.
Who You Are
- You have a strong sales background in beauty, with a strong passion for education and sales in a retail environment.
- Possess stellar sales and communication skills, have flexibility and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Sephora Sales - Must Haves
- You have experience developing in store relationships with Sephora BAs.
- You are a natural salesperson with a drive to achieve goals alongside Sephora BAs.
- You are familiar with Sephora policies and procedures
- Educate Sephora sales associates on TATCHA skincare and sales techniques
- Drive store sales within territory to meet sales targets
- Build strong, collaborative relationships with store-level personnel
- Manage inventory at store level in accordance with Sephora operational procedures
- Work closely with the Tatcha Account Executive to schedule calendar and advise of any stock issues as they arise.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in prestige beauty and/or retail sales environment
- SEPHORA experience preferred
- Have experience developing in store relationships
- Candidates must be accountable and reliable with good time-management skills
- Candidates must be results-oriented and able to report sales at the end of their work day.
- This position requires work on some weekends, evenings, and holidays
The expected hourly rate for this position is $25.00 to $30.00 per hour. The hourly rate is determined by various factors including experience, skills, education, geographic location, and budget.
Tatcha is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender identity, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other classification protected by Federal, State or Local law.
We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, experience and business need.
Tatcha will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.