Apply for this job now
Full-Time Anesthesiologist (Physician) - Private Practice
- Brooklyn, New York
- Job Type
- 7 Sep 2023
Apply for this job now
Physician - Anesthesiologist
- Monday to Friday
- Occasional Weekend Shifts
- No On-Call or Evenings
- Schedule Details Negotiable
- $450,000 to $500,000 Base Salary, dependent upon experience
- Bonus Opportunities
- Partnership Option
- Malpractice Coverage
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- CME Allowance
- Paid Time Off
- Package Negotiable
Brooklyn, New York
This private practice was founded in 2013 and, today, encompasses more than 250 employees supporting 50 physicians and a large staff of nurse practitioners and physician assistants, who together serve more than 200,000 patients each year. They operate more than 90 locations throughout Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, and Staten Island, providing full scope primary care, with specialty centers for gastroenterology, cardiology, physiatry, oncology, pediatrics, ophthalmology, and more.
The new anesthesiologist will use intravenous methods to administer sedation/anesthesia and/or pain medications during outpatient endoscopy procedures, such as upper endoscopies, sigmoidoscopies, and colonoscopies.
The duties of the role include, but are not limited to:
- provide and sustain airway management during endoscopies
- determine risk factors by reviewing clinical histories and assessing patients pre-procedure
- monitor sedation, pain, and discomfort levels
- adjust medications as needed before, during, and after procedures
- manage adverse complications and/or reactions
- monitor patients post-procedure and assess clinical status for stability prior to discharge
- educate patients and families on post-procedure care and possible complications
- coordinate with other healthcare staff to provide care
Physicians are fully supported by appropriate clinical and administrative team members.
The practice uses the MDLand EHR.
There are no on-call duties.
- New York medical license
- Board Certification or Eligibility, Anesthesiology
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, please send your CV to Jenn Kunkel at or call .
Please visit to view all available positions through CHS Recruiting.
- Job Reference: 1108279765-2
- Date Posted: 7 September 2023
- Recruiter: CHS Recruiting
- Location: Brooklyn, New York
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Permanent