Join a multi-specialty group as a BE/BC Gastroenterologist. The incoming specialist will develop a busy, full-scope practice while also provide services at the medical center.
- Joining three other Gastroenterologists
- Option to participate in robust GME program
- ERCP skills a plus, not required
- Supportive staff with assigned medical assistant.
- Cerner EMR
- One clinic location across from the hospital
- Spacious lobby, physician offices, exam rooms, and break areas.
- Comfortable 1:4 call - Good work-life balance
- Excellent schools, affordable real estate
- Close proximity to San Francisco, Napa, Monterey, and Lake Tahoe
- Qualified to support H1B Visa
Compensation package includes:
- $542,000 DOE + Productivity bonus
- Two Year Salary Guarantee
- PSLF Student Loan Forgiveness
- Sign on bonus, relocation assistance
- 6 weeks off plus observed holidays
- Full Medical benefits (provider and family)
- CME stipend, malpractice, 401K, pension and more
For more information, please email a copy of your CV to or call Vicky Rinehart at .