- General Cardiology position
- Monday - Friday 8:00am 5:00pm with shared call
- Beautiful new office next to the hospital with a full service non-invasive vascular lab
- State of the art facilities: VS/Hybrid Operating Room (GE),imaging, and a dedicated peripheral cath lab
- We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package that includes a strong base salary, bonus program, health insurances, malpractice insurance, 401k with matching, CME time with financial support, relocation assistance, and more
- Board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- Eligible for unrestricted medical licensure in the State of Georgia
- Passionate about quality, service excellence, safety, process improvement, program development and team building. Experience with the EPIC electronic medical record is a significant plus.
Valdosta is one of Georgia s most spirited and successful communities. The area boasts a thriving business community, superb educational system, affordable housing, and endless opportunities for recreation, entertainment and the arts. Enjoy a scenic drive to the pristine beaches of Florida s Atlantic and Gulf Coast, Atlanta, Jacksonville and Tallahassee. Enjoy a vibrant downtown, eateries & tranquil city parks. We have an abundance of family amenities including sport leagues, swim/tennis/golf & country clubs. We are home to Moody Air Force Base and Valdosta State University with over 14,000 students. Our local regional airport has non-stop flights to Atlanta.