Come practice in Joplin, a city in southwest Missouri, tucked away in the Ozarks, on Route 66. The area is surrounded by lakes and rivers and offers numerous venues for fishing, swimming, hiking, and other outdoor activities. The town is close-knit and friendly. You will be only a short drive away to the University of Missouri, Springfield, MO, 90 minutes from Tulsa, OK and a short, direct flight to Dallas, TX.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique perks this position has to offer.
Contact Kendal Ohl .
- Join a team of general radiologists and interventional radiologists
- Strong earning potential with a competitive base salary
- Shared call of 1:6
- Great work/life balance making exceptional money; low cost of living
- Regional airport with daily flights to Chicago and Denver
- Beautiful neighborhoods that are great for families
- Many parks, stores, cultural amenities, and farmer's markets
- Nice downtown area with restaurants
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail