Surgery-General opening in Ohio City, Ohio.
An inpatient health center near Franklin County, Ohio is looking to add a General Surgery NP/PA to their team. The area is known for its numerous murals and Christmas festivals, and the county receives a full four seasons, perfect for recreation at the nearby state parks and forests. The county is also just 45 minutes from Pittsburgh, making this a perfect job for someone who loves the charms of small-city life while also having easy access to a larger metropolitan area.
- Certification: NP/PA
- Title: General Surgery NP/PA
- Board Status: Board Certified
- Residency/Training: General Surgery, Critical Care
- Setting: Inpatient Setting
- Experience Required: Experienced in Trauma/Critical Care only, no new grads
- Procedures Required: Responsible for everything from admission through discharge all orders, notes, procedures, intubation/vent mgmt., central and arterial lines, chest tube placement.
Compensation & Logistics
- Position Type: Locum Tenens 1099
- Availability: Full-Time
- Scheduling: Ongoing Through the end of 2021 (potential future dates)
- 10-15 shifts per month
- 12-hour shifts, rotating
- Weekend TBD. No On Call
KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit !