You will enjoy practicing in Danville in the heart of Vermilion River country, home to world-class museums, shops full of rare and unique finds, and watchable wildlife to enjoy.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensation and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Contact Sharon Wilmot .
- $100k+ student loan repayment available
- 4 weeks of paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
- 480 hours of sick time each year
- Available signing bonus
- Experienced preferred
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Robotics available
- Employed position
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail