You will enjoy practicing in this coastal Texas town that offers 365 days of tropical weather. This is a scenic and cultural place like no other. It is known as Texas's tropical playground, and it is located a short 40 minutes from South Padre Island. The area low cost of living, which includes affordable housing and no state income tax.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Contact Austin Arriola .
- Monday through Friday work schedule
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- See an average of 25 patients in the clinic per day
- Teaching opportunities available
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus, but not required
- Candidates must be licensed in Texas (or eligible for an unrestricted medical license in the state)
- Negotiable student loan repayment
- Year-round semi-tropical weather and no state income tax
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail