Graduate Project Engineer - Chelmsford (With travel to sites)
35,000 - 40,000
FMCG / Automation / Industrial
Monday - Friday
Role description: - To work closely with the Engineering team to lead and assist with various tasks to deliver key Engineering projects.
My client are looking for a proactive Graduate Project Engineer who will work closely with the team to deliver a range of projects. This role will involve travel mainly in the London, Essex, Kent, Oxford, Surrey and surrounding areas.
You will be required to work on multiple projects responsibilities including: -
- Assisting Electrical, Mechanical, Instrumentation and Control & Automation projects from concept through to completion
- Assist with the development and review of engineering designs
- Management of subcontractors
- Site supervision of onsite activities
- Co-ordinate between key stakeholders and subcontractors to achieve a successful delivery
- Commissioning activities
- Attending meetings with key stakeholders
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate that they: -
- Have the ability to work closely as part of a team to successfully deliver successful outcomes
- Have initiative and drive to carry out assigned tasks and activities
- Can carry out their work in a proactive and professional manner
- Are focused and hardworking to achieve specific goals and outcomes
- Are willing to strive for continuous improvement and excellence
Key requirements: -
- Full clean driving licence and own method of transport.
- Experience within a project engineering and project management environment or education.
- Engineering qualifications.
Experience in the following will be advantageous:
FMCG Automation Manufacturing Production Conveyors Machinery Material Handling Baggage Handling Packaging Machinery Cranes MHE Airports PLC's / Control Systems Pneumatics Hydraulics Motors Drives Process Automation Water Industry Pumps Controls Engineering Electrical Mechanical Project Management Project Engineering
If you have the above skills and wish to be considered for this position or find out more details then please submit your CV.
We will endeavour to contact all applicants however if you do not hear from me within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.