We're looking for a Growth Manager to be the newest member of a team that is transforming the restaurant industry. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual who loves working with data, problem-solving, and wants to make a big impact in creating iconic restaurant brands for a new generation of consumers.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
In this position, you'll be given the opportunity to play a critical role on our marketing team as we turn our brands into household names across the country. We're looking for someone who thinks big, is deeply analytical, loves solving problems, and thrives in a fast-paced, data-driven environment.
- Conduct ongoing A/B tests of our menus on various third party marketplaces, such as UberEats and DoorDash, to optimize impressions and conversion rates
- Optimize marketing spend across various ad units (sponsored posts, offers, etc) to reduce CAC and target the highest LTV customers across locations
- Identify opportunities to drive top line revenue growth and customer awareness across our existing portfolio of brands
- Participate in the creation of new brands and new menu items based on cuisine trends and customer insights
- Collaborate cross-functionally with our Operations and Marketing teams on the roll out (and subsequent measurement / analysis) of new menu items and brands
- Surface relevant data to empower and improve efficiencies within our Marketing, Customer Support, and Culinary teams
- Participate in the management of paid and earned media campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, and 3rd party delivery partners (eg, UberEats, DoorDash)
- Work with our CEO on ad hoc marketing projects
- Various account management and reporting responsibilities
WHO YOU ARE
- Deeply curious and ambitious
- Analytical and creative thinker with a love for problem solving
- Fluency with data - including forecasting, running A/B test campaigns, and cohort analysis
- Self starter who enjoys working independently and as a team
- Thrives in a fast paced, data-driven environment with aggressive expectations and goals
- Positive attitude and eager to contribute anywhere there is an organizational need
- Big plus if you are passionate about food and building great brands
We encourage serious candidates to email us directly at jobs@ and include "Growth Manager" in the subject line. Please include your resumé and a quick paragraph introducing yourself and why you're interested in the position. We read every single email. Looking forward to hearing from you!
This is a hybrid position. Our office is located in West Hollywood, CA.