Whether you are searching for a position in your area or in another state, we have professionals to help you achieve your goals through our relationships with facilities nationwide - in rural settings, small cities, and major metropolitan areas.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
Contact Trevor Jensen .
- Hospital-employed position
- Loan repayment and $50k sign-on bonus
- 14 total orthopods in the practice
- 100% hand ortho practice
- Share on-call duty with the other hand ortho
- Relocation assistance available
- Includes retirement, medical, life insurance, CME, and malpractice coverage
- Must be fellowship trained in hand and/or upper extremities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail