An outstanding health system, based in Denver, continues to expand its Hematology/Oncology service line throughout Colorado. Multiple positions are available in the metro areas of Boulder/Longmont and Colorado Springs/Pueblo and Durango.
- BE/BC with ABIM in Hematology/Oncology
- Hospital employed position
- Highly competitive compensation plus extensive benefit package
- Four clinic days and one admin day
- Flexible 2023/2024 start dates
- Graduating fellows and experienced hematology/oncologists are encouraged to apply.
- Visa candidates welcome
Colorado is a wonderful place to call home, with its incredible scenic views, the easy access to outdoor amenities, and the endless opportunities for adventure. There are two dozen ski resorts and four national parks. During the winter, one can enjoy skiing, snowboarding, and ice skating. In the summer, there are endless opportunities for hiking, camping, fishing, and rafting. Come to play and stay!
To learn more, please contact Arleen Richardson
Your CV will remain confidential until you have authorized its release.