Northeastern-based Florida Community Medical Center is seeking a general Urologist to assist with building a premier urology practice.
- Cover only one hospital
- Requiring 10 days of hospital call/month
- USA Board eligibility/board certification in Urology for consideration
- Experience preferred
- 99-bed acute care facility
- A full complement of quality healthcare services including 24/7 ER and Primary Stroke certification
- Leading compensation
- Malpractice coverage
- Overhead assistance
- Relocation allowance
- Marketing allowance
- Potential commencement bonus
- Nestled within a bend of the St. John?s River, this is a historic Northeast Florida city that proudly displays its Old Florida charm.
- The city hosts a myriad of festivals and offers an abundance of outdoor activities, from canoeing and kayaking to hiking or playing golf.
- It is just a short drive from the oldest city in the US, St. Augustine, and the beautiful Florida coast.