Leading medical group committed to the well-being of the patients is looking for 1-2 full time Primary Care Physicians in Worcester MA Area - Visa Sponsorship Candidates Welcomed to Apply!
MD/Physician will join a mission-driven team that serves the needs of children & adults in the Central Massachusetts area
- A compassionate group with great longevity in empowering its staff while producing an environment that allows providers to practice in a culturally rich, quality support system essential in achieving work/life balance. The proud reputation of operating from a patient-centered philosophy of care and offering quality, comprehensive, and integrated health services
Benefits and Features :
- Salary base dependent on experience
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package (health, life, vision & dental)
- Retirement Plan
- Qualifies for loan repayment ($30k-$50k) through HRSA if you are a US citizen. & CME Allowance
- Work/Life balance
- J1/H1B Sponsorship fully paid by practice, coordinated via in house staff attorney
- 0yrs - 1.9yrs experience $190k plus 10k bonus
- 1.9yrs - 5.9 yrs experience $200k plus 10k bonus
- 6+yrs experience $210k plus 10k bonus
- 4 weeks paid vacation, 1 week CME
Provider's Role with the Company :
- Full-time clinicians are scheduled for eight clinical sessions (32 hours total) and two administrative sessions (8 hours total) each week. Administrative sessions can be completed remotely.
- Once a week they need to be willing to work until 7pm. This means their day would start later (around 10am).
- Call responsibilities are light and can be taken by phone only. Either 2 week-day call shifts a month or one weekend call shift a month
- Physicians see 20-22 patients a day.
- Patient Panels of 1200
- NextGen EMR
- HPSA score for Worcester is 15, for Framingham its 13, and for Milford it's 13
- Can obtain License and Board Certification in the state of Massachusetts
- All MD/DO domestic/International candidates considered, J1 and H1B Sponsorship offered
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT: