We are searching for a full-time, Internal, or Family Medicine Physician to join a dedicated team of healthcare professionals who have a passion for providing comprehensive HIV care located in the Phoenix area.
You will be employed by the largest HIV clinic in the state which serves over 4000 patients annually.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- Must be a licensed MD or DO; BC or BE.
- AAHIVS Certified is preferred but not required.
- Strong desire for academic excellence a.k.a Teaching!
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) always a plus.
WHAT S IN IT FOR YOU?
- H1 and J1 accepted!
- Sign On Bonus/Competitive Compensation
- Student Loan forgiveness programs
- Extensive Benefit Package:
- Generous PTO (4 weeks) plus 10 paid holidays
- Substantial CME allowance/stipend
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Long-Term Disability insurance
- 401K plan with up to 6% employer match
- Paid Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
Arizona offers an amazing and unparalleled Southwestern lifestyle that is enjoyed by all! Phoenix is a vibrant cosmopolitan area, providing a wide range of social and cultural activities.
- Phoenix is the 5 th largest metropolitan area in the United States
- Warm weather year-round with 75 degrees.
- Numerous activities such as hiking, biking, fishing, camping, golf, festivals, etc.
- Phoenix is home of all four major professional sports leagues: NBA, MLB, NFL and NHL.
- Phoenix is home to more than 160 golf clubs that offer more than 185 different golf courses.