Join our Sacramento, CA Team!
Family Practice Physician
Base Salary $270,000-$320,000 DOE + Benefits
We have an immediate need for a direct hire, full time Family Practice Physician at one of our growing centers! As well as opportunities at other local clinics.
Sacramento, the Capital of California, is known for historical sites such as the State Capitol, Capitol Park, Old Town, Sutter's Fort, and the Railroad Museum. The city is becoming increasingly hip with breweries and top-rated restaurants, and is still close to beautiful scenery, and natural trails, including nearby Yosemite!
Who are we?
We are committed to providing personalized, affordable, high-quality health services. We have been providing these services for over 30 years! As a family practice physician you will have the crucial role as provider and as a leader to continue to serve our amazing community.
What are the benefits?
- A competitive compensation package, including retirement plan
- Low-cost Medical benefits
- Paid time off
- Comprehensive medical malpractice insurance - includes tail coverage
- Eligible for Loan Forgiveness
- Hours that support life balance
- Focus on quality and collaborative care supported by a great team culture
The Family Practice Physician provides comprehensive medical services for members of families within scope of training. This includes preventative care, immunizations, primary care and treatment, prescribing of medications, ordering and interpreting lab testing and physical examinations.
- Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy degree required
- Current and unrestricted CA medical license
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Practice or Internal Medicine
- Current DEA license
- ACLS certification
- One (1) Year Experience
If you enjoy working in a collaborative setting using a holistic approach to patient care, this could be the right fit for you. Apply here to connect with a Senior Physician Recruiter and learn more about this great opportunity.