Ask me about my recent visit to this practice! Join a collegial and established practice with a need for an additional Gyn/Onc to join the practice.
- Choose either a more surgery-based practice or a more traditional practice with chemo involved
- up to $620K base salary plus bonus plus excellent benefits
- Retirement plan that is more of a pension
- Flexible practice structure = autonomy for the incoming provider
- 4 or 5 day workweek
- Very high patient satisfaction scores!
- Only one office to cover (no outreach clinics)
- Great neighborhoods and places to live within 5 minutes of the hospital!
Indianapolis has it all and is consistently ranked one of the best metros to live in the US!
Whether you are looking for a quiet suburban feel or the hustle and bustle of living in downtown, Indianapolis offers an affordable cost of living with excellent school options. Indianapolis continues to grow with thriving businesses and retailers, a strong corporate base, talented workforce, robust convention/hospitality market, and a quickly-expanding residential community with a superb quality of life. Indianapolis has a large, diverse population with many cultural events and restaurants.
Indianapolis is famously associated with sporting events as it hosts two of the largest one-day sporting events in the USA: the Indianapolis 500 and the Allstate 400 at the Brickyard. It is also home to several professional sporting teams like the NBA's Pacers, the WNBA's Fever, the NFL's Colts, and the Indianapolis Indians as well as top notch sporting facilities like the Lucas Oil Stadium.