Who We Are
Infinity Cutting Tools is a market leader in the design and distribution of premium quality tools and accessories for woodworking. We're celebrating our 20th year serving customers ranging from the professional furniture maker and cabinet shop to the serious home hobbyist. We are an e-commerce company that sells directly to our customer via our website and we ship our products worldwide. Our team of professionals is dedicated to best-in-class customer service and products and our company is focused on continuing our growth trajectory.
What We're Looking For
We're looking for a Marketing Professional with Woodworking Tools industry experience to help grow our business. The best candidate will have a proven track record using modern marketing techniques such as; Email, PPC, Social and Influencer / Maker relationships. Proven E-commerce expertise is an absolute must. Our ideal candidate has experience developing and executing marketing campaigns while managing and inspiring a team. He/she will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs. We offer an attractive compensation package that includes; competitive salary, paid time off, health insurance and yearly bonus potential.
Objectives & Responsibilities
- Oversee the planning, execution, and optimization of digital marketing initiatives, including website content, SEO, SEM, email marketing, and social media campaigns.
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Collaborate with the marketing department to develop ideas and content for weekly newsletters and our paper catalog
- Ensuring the marketing team members thrive and organizational priorities are met
- Ensure effective recruiting, onboarding, professional development, performance management, and retention of marketing staff
- Monitor performance with tracking and establish corrective measures as needed, and prepare detailed reports, both current and forecasting
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing strategies, including SEO, SEM, email marketing, social media, content marketing, and analytics.
- Proficient in using marketing tools and platforms such as Google Analytics, social media management tools, email marketing software, and content management systems.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data, draw insights, and make data-driven decisions.
- Passion for woodworking and familiarity with woodworking tools is highly desirable.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, or related field
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Leadership skills, with steadfast resolve and personal integrity
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- A solid grasp of data analysis and performance metrics
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
- Established press and media contacts within the Woodworking Tools industry
We encourage all qualified candidates to send their cover letter and resume directly to the CEO, use email address info@