Health System Seeking BC/BE Infectious Disease Physician to join team.
- High quality tertiary level care in beautiful Duluth, Minnesota
- Weekend call 1 in 4 weekends, approximately. Phone only 8am-5pm, consults seen on Monday
- Weekdays on call for healthcare system: 8am-5pm
- Rotation of clinical work: 1 week of each-inpatient consultation service, outpatient clinic, and hybrid schedule-reduced office hours and available for inpatient consultation back up
- Join a team of 2 physicians and 1 experienced nurse practitioner. Nurse practitioner sees patients in the hospital, clinic, and the travel medicine clinic
- Support of 2 dedicated RN
- Established telemedicine consultation program for affiliated hospitals and clinics.
- New hospital opening Fall 2023
- Teaching opportunities for family practice residency program during infectious disease rotation
- Clinical research opportunities available
- Approximately 500 inpatient beds, divided between two hospitals:
- Both hospitals on main medical campus, connected by skywalk system. No driving for rounds.
- Well established electronic medical record system - Epic
- Referral base spans three states: Northern Minnesota, Wisconsin and Upper Peninsula of Michigan
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
- Duluth, MN located at the westernmost tip of Lake Superior
- 150 miles north of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Duluth population: 86,000; Regional service area: 460,000
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job & email address to .
Search all of our provider opportunities here: