HPC-Industrial, powered by Clean Harbors, in Dearborn, MI is looking for an Foreman to join their safety conscious team! This team member will plan, lead, organize and coordinate all duties associated with daily branch operations to include but not limited to improving operational efficiencies through effective utilization of equipment and scheduling of personnel. Interact with Sales Team and other support staff as well as Customer Contractor Manager to ensure customer expectations are met and/or exceeded. Transitioning Military, this is a great opportunity to leverage your skills and training as you return to civilian life.
Why work for HPC-Industrial?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Hands-on operation of manual and automated hydroblasting equipment;
- Operation of special equipment, such as Ultra High-Pressure pumps;
- Operate equipment by energizing the pumping equipment and/or any specialized Hydroblasting and/or Chemical cleaning equipment, vacuum trucks and cutting equipment being used on the job;
- May be required to examine surface cleaned to ensure conformance to company and customer expectations;
- Conduct routine and required maintenance on the unit and all peripherals, including industrial vacuuming equipment and the disposal of hazardous and non-hazardous materials;
- Perform routine maintenance on company equipment being used on the job;
Skills and Experience:
- Coordinates and manages group activities and interactions with other divisions
- Coordinate scheduling of personnel and project assignments
- Conducts and supervise staff meetings.
- Approves all accounts payable / accounts receivable for payment.
- Reviews monthly PNL statements and all applicable discrepancies.
- Performs revenue forecasting.
- QA/QC's all specialist work.
- Oversees customer service responsibilities for office.
- Enforces or modifies work procedures as needed to ensure a safe and efficient work environment.
- Directly supervises employees including interviewing, hiring, training, planning, assigning, directing work, appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees, addressing complaints and resolving problems in accordance with HPC Industrial's HR policies, practices, and procedures.
- Participates in developing, and reviews project proposal or plan, determining time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of project
- Bids and/or assists in the bidding of industrial services projects.
- Assists in the planning and scheduling of projects.
- Review status reports and modifies schedules or plans as required.
- Prepares reports for management, client, or others.
- Confers with personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems.
- Coordinates project activities with activities of government regulatory or other governmental agencies.
- Ensures customer receives cost effective services in accordance with contract provisions.
- Resolves billing issues to customer and company's satisfaction and ensures safe execution of all services provided in accordance with HPC Industrial safety policies, procedures, and practices.
- Primary liaison between customer and HPC Industrial operations in resolving service issues
- Cultivates quality relationships laterally and above primary contact to retain clients.
- Supports customers during the implementation of contracts and throughout the relationship; seeking customer feedback; taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and/or loyalty.
- Performs other duties as assigned
What does it take to work for HPC-Industrial?
- High School diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's in chemistry, biology, or environmental science preferred.
- 5+ years industrial cleaning experience of which 2 have been served in a management capacity.
- Experience in the applicable utilization of standard/specialized industrial cleaning equipment.
- Ability to efficiently/effectively schedule equipment/personnel for daily maintenance/project work.
- Successfully resolve customer/employee complaints.
HPC-Industrial, a Clean Harbors company, is the premier industrial cleaning and environmental services company in North America supporting the upstream, downstream, and utility sectors. HPC-Industrial offers an exceptional three-pronged safety system, innovative career development platform, committed customer service, deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We are committed to safety, people, growth, service, and performance. We provide the safest, most efficient operational experience for our customers and the most comprehensive training and career development for our employees.
HPC-Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
HPC-Industrial is a Military & Veteran friendly company.