Some physicians choose to live in the city for the ease and convenience, but Philadelphia's suburbs do not lack entertainment opportunities. Some of the best restaurants are located just a few minutes away from Center City, and the surrounding areas are home to many smaller clubs, bars, bookstores, and coffee houses.
A CompHealth consultant can help you find an opportunity in the area and at the type of facility that best fits your needs. Having a relationship with a consultant can make your experience much better. It will create a better path, starting from your job search to finding the right job for you. Our staffing partners will treat you like a person, not a faceless number.
Contact Linda Jacovino .
- Board certified in internal medicine (will consider family medicine)
- Monday through Friday only; no weekends and no evenings
- Join a well-established IM practice that's growing due to demand
- An international airport is minutes away
- Academic affiliation with a top medical school
- Well-known health system
- Underserved community
- Includes a sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail