ABOUT THE JOB: WE WANT YOU!
We are searching for a full-time, internal and family medicine physicians to join a dedicated team of healthcare professionals who have a passion for clinical medicine located in the Phoenix area.
The successful candidate will work in a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) providing primary care services. to an underserved community.
The facility qualifies for the NHSC (Score of 21) & Federal HPSA Loan Repayment Programs. This means you have the opportunity for student loan forgiveness!
WHAT WE EXPECT OF YOU
We are all different, yet we use our unique contributions to serve diverse patient populations. The qualified healthcare professional we are seeking is a physician with these qualifications:
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- Must be a licensed MD or DO
- Must have an Arizona Medical License or be able to obtain one prior to your start date.
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) always a plus, but not required.
WHAT S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Ability to make a difference and positively impact lives.
- Sign On Bonus Available
- Competitive Compensation
- Student Loan forgiveness programs partner with us to be debt free!
- Extensive Benefit Package:
- Paid Time Off: 4 weeks
- Substantial CME Allowance: 1 week CME time off with CME stipend
- 10 paid holidays
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- 401K plan with up to 6% employer match
- Paid Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
LOCATION INFORMATION IN THE COMMUNITY:
Arizona offers an amazing and unparalleled Southwestern lifestyle that is enjoyed by all! Pheonix is a vibrant cosmopolitan area, providing a wide range of social and cultural activities including theatre, professional sports, symphony, and many museums devoted to the culture, history, and beauty of the Southwest.
Please call or email:
Essential Provider Solutions