Internal Medicine Provider
100% Outpatient, no call required
Relocation and Signing Bonus
This is an opportunity to become part of an organization focused on providing comprehensive, quality healthcare through an integrated and collaborative system.
- 100% Outpatient, no call, no inpatient responsibilities required (unless interested)
- 4 or 5-day work-week
- 16-20 patients per day
- EMR has recently switched to Epic
- Salary starts at $334k+ and is fully guaranteed the first year
- After year 1, the provider moves to a lower base salary with a wRVU production model where it s still expected to make $334k+ if not more. Productivity is uncapped.
- Opportunity for a $10,000 annual production bonus.
- Sign-on bonus is $25,000 and relocation assistance is up to $10,000.
- Benefits, 401(k) plan, malpractice insurance, 4 weeks paid time off, and 1 week for CME plus an allowance.
- Student loan assistance is available for those who are interested.
This close-knit, family-friendly mountain community offers you an exceptional quality of life and relaxed lifestyle. Surround yourself with tall trees, clean air, and stunning mountain views while still having easy access to cities in Northern California and Oregon. With a flexible work week and favorable patient volume, the incoming provider will have the opportunity and time to explore the gold mine of outdoor recreation in the area and activities in town.
- Enjoy all four seasons- sunny summer days, cool falls, mild winters, and vibrant spring
- Outdoor enthusiast s paradise with easy access to the Pacific Crest Trail- hiking, fishing, kayaking, skiing, snowmobiling, mountain climbing, boating, golfing, bicycling, and much more!
- Several reputable, highly-ranked public schools in the community
- Great place to raise a family with affordable housing options!
- Charming Main Street with a variety of restaurants and boutiques.
- Local year-round events include concerts in the park, balloon fair, art walks, and annual music festival