Portland is a city set on a peninsula extending into Casco Bay. It is a diverse coastal area that is centrally located. The Old Port waterfront features working fishing wharves and converted warehouses with restaurants and shops. There are plenty of things to do on and around the water, from narrated cruises to sunset schooner sails, exciting kayak excursions, to lazy beach afternoons. The mountains offer superb downhill skiing, plentiful wildlife, thrilling whitewater rafting, and fishing and swimming in crystal clear lakes. Golf enthusiasts will find numerous beautifully situated courses, either beside the ocean or amid the mountains.
A CompHealth consultant can help you find an opportunity in the area and at the type of facility that best fits your needs. Having a relationship with a consultant can make your experience much better. It will create a better path, starting from your job search to finding the right job for you. Our staffing partners will treat you like a person, not a faceless number.
Contact Gina Mccaffrey .
- Negotiable sign-on bonus
- Loan repayment of $20k per year for 7 years
- $10k - $15k for relocation assistance
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- See 12 - 16 patients per day
- Employed position
- Monday through Friday work schedule; 2 clinical days and 2 - 3 admin days
- Medical director opportunity
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail