We are seeking a BC/BE Interventional Cardiologist to join our multi-specialty cardiology group in Anderson, South Carolina. We are a practice dedicated to the early detection and aggressive management of cardiovascular disease in adults. Our established practice has been serving the Upstate of South Carolina and Northeast Georgia since August of 2006. Position Offers:
- Competitive Compensation
- Generous Benefits Package
- Flexible Schedule
- PTO and CME Days
Visit, Stay, Play in the Electric City!
- Multi-specialty group (2 Interventional cardiologists, 2 Vascular surgeons)
- In house diagnostic labs (echo, vascular, nuclear stress)
- In house OBL (office based lab-able to do vascular angiograms / interventions)
- Work out of one hospital with full Cardiac capabilities
- 3 Nurse Practitioners taking first call
- Opportunity for Physician wanting to do pacemakers and structural procedures
Anderson County lies along I-85 in the northwestern portion of Upstate South Carolina, halfway between Charlotte, NC and Atlanta, GA. With the Upstate s temperate southern climate, it boasts endless opportunities to get outside and enjoy its beauty. Lake Hartwell brings year round fun for boating, fishing, water sports and relaxing. Close proximity to the mountains and the beautiful SC Coast provide opportunities for quick getaways! Greenville, SC is located just 30 miles north of Anderson, known as the cultural and entertainment center of the upstate and GSP International Airport.